Anyway, while reading Belle Maison's blog, I was inspired to write about a few of my favorite pieces. If I had my own place & a few extra stacks of cash to blow these items would be first on my wish list!
First is a $250 metal tree/acssesory. It's a smaller item, about 21 inches in size & something I would find great use for in my dream walk-in closet. When Belle Maison wrote about jewelry storage in her post from Wednesday, this piece immediately poped into my head. It comes in black or white & is a strong piece. I think it gives a bold statement & I could find a purpose for it, although I'm not sure everyone would agree. Unfortunately, I'm not blessed with enough pay to have it, yet!
This bad boy is a shoe cabinet & it's amazing. I found the picture for it off of Apartment Therapy and unfortunately, they didn't have it shown in my favorite color it comes in. It comes in this color on the right, black oak, & white.Black oak is seriously my favorite from this manufacturer. It's got a cozy warm vibe to it but its black, so modern.
Priced at over $600, I believe that this is something worth saving for.
It's also great as entry hall way piece. When all the "drawers"? are closed, its a sleek way to hide the shoes and a still great place to throw keys or accent acessories like shown in the picture above.
I'd totally have a bowl for keys & such, as well as a minor vase with flowers or a picture...

& this is the piece of my dreams! the Limo bed from BoConcept. It's pretty pricey itself but a genuine beauty. Also carried in black oak. A platform bed with an option to have a storage drawer beneath it or not and amazing nightstands to match. Unfortuately, the nightstands pictured are not the ones im talking about.
Anywho, this is just a taste of the pieces I daydream about everyday, here at work. I can't wait to be able to fill my own home with all these goodies!
xoxo *
No comments:
Post a Comment