Saturday, May 9, 2009

pay day!

Hello everyone!

So I went shopping yesterday and bought a bunch of unnecessary things, as usual, but things i totally love!  First of all, my friend Kelsey & I were walking through the mall, when she saw her friend working at this new little shop.  So as Kelsey talked, I walked through the store & it was totally amazing!! It was like a paper/stationary/envelope store with other cute little trinkets & I found two things I had to get!

I found a bag holder that collapses and folds into a large coin, with an awesome little decor on the top. It's awesome!!  The design I got is brown & turquoise colored paisley print.  Super cute! & it fits in the small pockets of my purse so I'll never forget it! 

In the same store I found this sleeve for my Starbucks drinks, called Cup Couture.  It's absolutely amazing!!  Every day I ask for a sleeve, whether my drink is hot or cold, & when I found this Cup Couture, I realized how much of a waste those paper ones from the famous coffee shop really are.  I feel like I'm totally being green by grabbing one of these.  It's pink & zebra printed.  That was the cutest one there at the time.  If you're an avid coffee or Starbucks drinker, I totally suggest getting one!

Then I got some sunglasses from PacSun. Buy one get one 50% off!  A few tops from WetSeal, animal/neon print.  & finally some Chuck Taylors.  I love these shoes but I always ruin them! 

Anywho, I gotta run. xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. I totally bought chucks before my DC trip, I wore them when I was on the plane and it was cute...its hard for me to get totally into them...but Kim Kard owns some...so i had too! You know how that goes.

    Oh and BTW no purchase is ever unnecessary!

    ReplyDelete