We would be the baddest bitches around!
....she'd totally have to show me how first. LMAO!
Not to mention how cute this would have been to celebrate Easter in!
So how was every one's Easter? I spent the day in Kaneohe making tapioca and eating yummy food! & then Lamb dinner at my parent's house. Dinner was yummy too. My mom is such an awesome cook. Plus, I love going home and jumping into my bed I so regretfully abandoned over a year ago... BUT I'm much happier waking up next to my BF everyday.
Then, I broke the freezer & decided it was time to go before my dad went nuts. He misses us soo much, it's adorable. My brother & I are totally getting older and he can feel it. You know, the empty nest feeling. I love my daddie, but poor guy!
You are just so adorable my sweet!
ReplyDelete