ANYWAY! Last night my family and I went to see Journey at the Blaisdell! It was soOoOoOo awesome! My parents got all paranoid about bringing our cameras to the venue because in Vegas, they were super strict about it, so I didn't end up bringing mine and boyyyyeee, do I regret that. Yeah, 'cause it's not like I have some fancy-shmancy SLR or anything.. HA, I wish!

Then the boyfriend took me to Kalena's bachelorette party which was a total riot! That girl is so crazy! Although, when I got there I had pretty much missed all the action. Everyone was drunk already and all the games had been played except "Never have I ever". OMG, did some stories come out of that one! haha. Then they decided we'd go to Hawaii by Night. That was interesting, to say the least. Can't say that I enjoyed the dancing as much as I enjoyed Kalena, the crazy lady, have fun! After that, everyone went to the Shack but I was pretty tired, so I headed back to the hotel and had the boyfriend pick me up because I worked at 9:30 this morning!!!
Well that was this weekend.. not much else to talk about... OH! I fell in ♥ with YouTube. So many 24/7 dance videos, makeup tutorials, Cricut tutorials, and all kinds! I'm excited to learn more from that!
Anywho, almost time to go.. gotta act like I'm working.
xoxo. ★
No comments:
Post a Comment