Thursday, March 26, 2009

sometimes love knocks you down

So I came across the "Knock You Down" video by Keri Hilson featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo & I almost bypassed it. Although Ne-yo & Kanye are practically ledgends, I'm not that fond of Keri Hilson. This video actually turned out to be very surprising to me. I never would have thought of a trio of this status together, but its nice. & I think it has meaning but still playful & upbeat. We need more songs like this oneeee.

In other news, today is my Friday! I'm not too sure what I'm going to be doing tomorrow but I kinda want to keep up with my sunburn & hit the beach! haha. I need to be colored this year but its been so cold! BLAH!

Well, much to talk about, since I havent updated in a minute. I'll get it back together soon...

xoxo ★

No comments:

Post a Comment