Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

our class 12/01 in the raft
our wings at graduation from training
my dad pining my wings on me
my support team at my graduation.
Ashley, James, & I at Joe's Farm Grill in Arizona
a view from the top
Drift Pro AM at the track in April
the boys at Golden Gate Casino
Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Shibuya!
Sam & I on the train to Downtown Portland
Rita, Robyn, Akiko, & I after our best September ever.
Kimo & I at Planet Hollywood
Danny, my honey boo boo.
Uncle Mike, Uncle Rick & I as clowns for halloween
Koogies & I at XS
Ever, Kevinn, John & I in Pittsburg at Spin bar
Kimo & I at Zarkana & Aria
Sam & I at Vanity
Chaz, Ever & I at 8 1/2
Happy birthday Ashley at Bogey's in Arizona
Tonia & I at the Christmas Party
Jen, Alanna, Kevinn & I at our Christmas Party
Santa!
Christa & I on NYE


I can't believe it's 2013 already!

One year ago today I was sitting in training to become a flight attendant.  I had gotten over the new and exciting initial feeling of it and was getting into the nitty gritty.  I was determined to get through that training.  Well, I sure did and here I am, a year later, fulfilling my dream as a flight attendant and living in Las Vegas.

2012 was an interesting year to say the least.. I got through training and started my career in aviation, met a lot of new people, made more friends, missed my old friends back home but never missed home enough to want to move back, and developed a new liking for kikis, vodka, and houses.

2013 can only be better.  I'm really bad at making and keeping New Year's Resolutions so instead, my Goals for 2013 are as follows:

  • Get healthier by eating better & exercising more.
  • Practicing better hair and make up habits.
  • Stop smoking.
  • Buy my own place.
  • Learn to budget.
  • Travel more.
  • Take more pictures.
  • and try to blog... again.
So far this year I haven't changed much from 2012, but I am mentally preparing myself to make the change.  Baby steps people, baby steps.

During these first 9 days of 2013 I've worked a lot and completed a lot of errands while still squeezing in some time for kikis.

This year will be marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment