Saturday, December 3, 2011

Falling Together..



Departing Nevada over the Las Vegas Strip
Since my last post, I've made another trip to Las Vegas including a road trip over to Mesa/Pheonix, Arizona for a job interview.  Let's just say that the trip was well worth it and now I'm in the process of learning how to move to the mainland.

I will report to the headquarters on January 3, 2012 for the first day of a five and a half week training class... I'm excited, nervous, anxious, and scared all at the same time.  Half the time I don't know what to do with myself while wallowing in all the excitement and anticipation.  Plus the stress of having to move all 23 years of my life across the Pacific Ocean between Christmas and New Years... wish me luck this Christmas, I'll be needing it!

Kimo and I have been through some rough spots in the last month regarding the new job and move but he's finally warming up to the idea.  Nothing means more to me than his support and I can't wait to make a home for us and a life together with him.. It'll be amazing.

Although I feel like I'm being thrown around on an emotional roller coaster at times, I am so happy that things are finally falling together for me.  In the next few months I'll have my dream career established.  Then hopefully things can only get better, right?


Flying over the Nevada mountain ranges dusted with snow

No comments:

Post a Comment