It's a Tuesday night & there is absolutely nothing on TV. So I'm here on the internet, cruisen'.My BF decided to go "mambling" in Waialua & hopefully I won't have to drive all the way out there, at some rediculous time of night, to rescue those boys. UGH!
& so the best thing on TV at the moment is Unwrapped. I totally love this show but I'm not interested in every thing they showcase. These bad boys on the left, however caught my eye. These bad boys are made by a small company called The American Brownie Company. They have a good variety of brownies, except MINT!
If you know me, then you know, that I absolutely have to have mint in my life all the time. To prove this little tid-bit to you, I'll share with you my icebox contents. In the freezer I have two Dryer's tubs of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie Limited Edition ice cream (that which I fill my freezer up with annually), two pints of Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Chunk & Mint Cookies & Cream or something, Premium Mint M&Ms, & Mint filling Oreos. Not to mention that I HAVE to purchase at least three to five I kid you not, when I say that I love mint!
Anywho, I'm going to try to install this Creative Suit Tara let me borrow. TATA!
i'm obsessed with Unwrapped, but i completely wouldn't trust myself with all of those goodies in the freezer while watching the sho!
ReplyDelete