Sunday, April 5, 2009

Concert hype!


Well Saturday night we went to Lil Wayne at the Blaisdell and that shit was ill! It was a super good concert. Kinda seemed rehearsed but it made a good show and anything for a good show right?! I give Weezy props for coming out to Hawaii since NO ONE ELSE does! Keri Hilson killed it too. Didn't see Electric Red but thats okay.

I felt so lame cause we bought a shirt and a poster to hang in our room. HAHA! Woulda been cool if he signed it but it ain't like we got VIP or anything. The Boyfriend was all upset cause I told him I didn't get ground floor seats but we got risers which are CHERRY! He didn't mention any thing after the concert cause he knew risers were better. hehe.

More pictures coming soon.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment